1. Meeting #1 – Introduction to project. Gather list of wants /needs. Constraints, budget, etc.
2. Client signs Design Contract.
3. Site Visit – Measure site and take photos.
4. Zinnia Design creates preliminary drawings. Hand-drawn sketches, plans and photo/perspectives
5. Meeting #2 – Discuss preliminary designs. Determine final design. Discuss plant preferences and needs
6. Zinnia Design creates final design drawings that are computer-drafted.
7. Meeting #3- Final Drawings are presented. Contractors and HOA are discussed.
8. Site Visit - Once Contractor is hired, Zinnia Design will meet with Contractor at the beginning of construction.
9. Site Visit – Zinnia Design will be on-site to help with plant placement.
10. End of Design Services. Total process is 4-6 weeks depending on availability and scale of project.
Additional Services (fee is hourly, separate from Design fee)
1. Bidding Services – Zinnia Design assists client with acquiring bids from contractors and evaluating bids.
2. Construction Administration – Zinnia Design acts as the Client’s Representative during construction; making sure that the design is installed per-plan.